Frazer is praying for a “God-sized” project in Montgomery–a ministry so big, everyone will say “that can’t be done!” so that when it is accomplished, everyone will know to give all the glory and credit to God.
Although the specifics are yet to be determined, our pastors have a burden to develop a neighborhood community with safe, affordable housing for the working poor in our city. Beyond bricks and mortar, though, we are seeking ways to empower a transformed community that starts with transformed families and transformed lives, all through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
An exploratory team of staff and lay people has begun meeting to further investigate the needs and possible solutions. One key aspect under consideration will be the role Frazer’s ownership of the Village Green Apartment community directly behind the main church campus should play in this vision of Transformation. Pray with us and stay tuned here for updates.
Recent Blog Entries Related to Transform Montgomery:
- Transform Montgomery June 13 update
- Transform Montgomery Update- May 15
- Working in the Garden April 18
- Transform Montgomery Update April 17
- Great Day of Service in Garden Square
- Transform Montgomery: April 10 Update
- Transform Montgomery Update April 4: Great Day of Service Plans
- Easter Egg Hunt in the Garden
- Village Green Update: March 2013
- Transform Montgomery Passion Week update
- Transform Montgomery Volunteers hard at work
- Transformation Montgomery Update- March 19
- Transform Montgomery- March 17 update
- Transform Montgomery- March 14 update
- Transform Montgomery: March 7 update