Transform the “Deaf Community,” who were living in tents in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti after the 2010 Earthquake, into a safe, secure, permanent and sustainable community for the deaf and hearing alike, to the glory of God.
Recent Blog Entries Related to Transform Haiti:
- A Baby Sized Miracle
- Team arrives in Haiti for church dedication
- Church Roof Construction in Progress
- Former Pres. Clinton Visits Deaf Community
- Deaf Leaders Test “Visual Bibles”
- Education Brings Advancement and Peace
- 1 Year in Haiti – WOW What a year!!
- Challenges and Trials – Working Through Them and Keeping the Vision
- Leveque Community is Becoming Magnetic for People ALL OVER HAITI!!
- Water Flowing in Leveque!!
- Breaking News: Clean Water in Haiti
- Groundbreaking for New Church!!!
- Brother now we see big car come for clean land for add church we very excited!
- LEAPS AND BOUNDS IN DEAF ADVOCACY!!
- Deaf Construction Crew – Hard at Work!