How to Fight in Spiritual Warfare
- Be Aware of the Battle. (Ephesians 6:10-12)
- There is a spiritual war and we have a spiritual enemy.
- Realize the war has already been won and rely on God’s strength.
- Be Equipped with God’s Armor. (Ephesians 6:13-17)
- Belt of Truth
- Breastplate of Righteousness
- The Shoes of the Gospel of Peace
- Shield of Faith
- Helmet of Salvation
- Sword of the Spirit
- Be Devoted to Prayer. (Ephesians 6:18-19)
- Prayer is at the heart of spiritual warfare.
- We pray because…
- We are dependent on God’s power. (Philippians 4:13)
- We are desperate for God’s grace. (1 Corinthians 1:26-31)
- We are devoted to God’s mission. (Acts 20:24)
- We pray to…
- The God who loves every person in this world. (John 3:16-17)
- The God who supplies everything we need. (Philippians 4:19-20)
- We prayer for…
- The success of God’s Word. (Ephesians 6:19-20)
- The needs of each other and the world. (1 Timothy 2:1-6)
- The spread of God’s glory. (Ephesians 3:14-21)
Rev. Brandon Dasinger
Teaching Pastor and Director of Missions
- Spend some time looking up the scripture references from the outline. Which passage stood out to you the most? How can you apply it to your life this week?
- What idea or truth from this message on prayer has the greatest potential for changing your prayer life?
- What are some of the main truths that God wants you to know from this message? What actions does God want you to take according to the truths of this study?