Hope Inspired Ministries seeking local internships for students
If you are a business owner or person responsible for hiring in your organization, and would be willing to bring one of these students on board as an intern, please note the following information:
1. Each student interns two days a week for a local business.
2. The internship is unpaid and there is no cost to the business (Hope Inspired Ministries provides a lunch stipend for each student)
3. The internship is no risk to the business owner (each student signs a liability waiver)
4. The business will be getting someone who has undergone approximately 180 hours of training to this point and will continue to come to class two days each week while they intern.
5. There is no obligation to hire the student (although many of our students are hired out of their internships). The only thing we ask our business leaders to do is if, and only if, the intern performs well, that they would be willing to serve as a reference for them on a resume.
6. The bottom line is that a business will get 96 cost free labor hours from a highly motivated individual who is desiring to prove they are serious about entering the workforce and becoming successful. They will also be able to influence them from a Christian perspective and have a positive impact on their lives for perhaps years to come. It is a win-win!
For more information about the internship program, please contact Michael Coleman, Executive Director of Hope Inspired Ministries, at 334.649.4330
To learn more about the ministry, go to www.HopeInspiredMinistries.org